Position:Senior Software Engineer
Required skills are:
- Elite Programming skills in Java/C++ skills on Unix.
- Extensive experience in working with large data stores.
- Deep understanding of RDMS such as MySQL.
- Good understanding of various Machine Learning and Data Mining algorithms.
- Strong analytical, systems and architecture skills.
- Working Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Tomcat / Hibernate.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Position: Software Test Engineer
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class applications.
- Work with the development and test engineering teams to design, implement, execute and troubleshoot automated tests, and report on results.
- Write, automate and maintain and execute performance test cases using JUnit, JMeter and other technologies/tools
- Perform functional level verification test and system level integration test. Need to track test goals/progress using scenario and code coverage metrics
- Provide clear and consistent communication with the team on status, risks and quality.
- Support the team with status/risks on the quality of the solution
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person
- Review product functional spec, develop white-box test plan, design test cases, and execute the tests (manual and auto).
- Collect trace or other system debug data, provide test report and result analysis, replicate result, assist in root cause analysis.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Java along with object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, JSP and servlets.
- Knowledge and hands-on-experience of various unit testing and performance testing frameworks/tools
- Knowledge and testing of C modules knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of networking and systems.
- Knowledge of content delivery
Position: Principal Software Architect
Required skills are:
- Strong Java/C/C++ skills and object oriented design experience and design patterns
- Development experience in .NET environment is required, ideally have Linux/UNIX experience as well
- Experience in full product life-cycle – design, implementation, testing and release
- Ideally Experience in leading a small team of engineers
- Experience in multi-tasking, and interacting with support, product management and other functions
- 7-10 years of work experience in relevant field
- BS/MS/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Apply : firstname.lastname@example.org