The Affiliate Marketer will be responsible for managing all aspects of our affiliate programs. The Affiliate Marketer will continuously identify, evaluate and recruit new affiliates in order to increase distribution; as well as interface with internal marketing and product and technical groups to develop, implement and support affiliate marketing strategies and programs. This individual will steward, coordinate and oversee campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, including negotiation of affiliate partnerships and deals, contract review and approval, creative development, trafficking, reporting and analysis and optimization. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and growing our external and in-house Affiliate Marketing programs.
- Sourcing, evaluating and recruiting new affiliate partners.
- Monitoring affiliate practices and ensuring compliance.
- Maintaining relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance; maintaining relationships with network providers.
- Negotiating and reviewing affiliate advertising agreements (rates, placements, parameters, etc).
- Managing the creative development and execution to support the affiliate marketing effort (including copywriting and providing art direction and technical specifications), and ensuring creative trafficking requests are fulfilled.
- Monitoring tracking, delivery and campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Generating campaign performance reports, providing performance analysis and executing on that analysis to ensure positive ROI.
- Optimizing, renegotiating rates, canceling or renewing as necessary, as well as refreshing and optimizing creative units and media placements.
- 1-3+ years directly related experience as an Affiliate Marketer.
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks & search engine marketing.
- Experience negotiating, purchasing and managing a variety of online media campaigns (banners, emails, pops, contextual, etc.). Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPC, etc. especially CPL.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on your analysis.
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills.
- Thorough understanding of online creative strategy development.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Search Marketing Experience is a PLUS
Asst Manager – Sales
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Selling Online Advertising Solutions to the educational Institutes.
- Revenue Generation through space selling from the Educational Sector.
- Prospecting, Identifying and developing new and existing clients.
- Responsible enough for taking the complete ownership of the entire sales process.
- Drafting Proposals/ Presentations for Clients/ Key Accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile for Asst Manager:
- MBA with 1.5-3 years of experience in Internet Space selling/ Media Sales in dotcom, print.
- Candidates with prior space selling experience in the educational vertical would be most desired.
- The ability to craft creative solutions along with excellent communication skill.
- Candidates having worked in the internet companies are preferred.
Product Development Engineer
BTech/MTech preferably in Computer Science with 1+ years software development experience. Strong problem solving and analytical skills with an aptitude for application programming and exposure to Java/J2EE and internet technologies is required.
Product Marketing Associate
- Research and analytical skills – use the internet effectively for research, analyzing and preparing reports.
- Communication and Copy skills – communicate effectively and clearly with customers and team members, good presentation skills, good writing skills – for mailers, marketing collateral, press releases.
- Technical background – engineer with Computer Science background with need good understanding of HTML, Database Structures, Programming Languages
- Proficiency with MS Office usage – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred (but not mandatory)
- Good design skills – familiarity with Photoshop or any design software
- Management background – MBA from leading tier-II colleges Experience – upto 2 years, experience with internet companies added advantage